In light of the Coronavirus pandemic and CDC guidelines at restricting events larger than 250, TravelCon has been postponed. Please check back here for regular updates.
8:00am CST: TravelCon has been postponed with our new dates as (tentatively) September 18-20th.
This decision was just made and we’ll have more information for you regarding tickets, workshops, and everything in between. Please stay tuned. If you’re an existing attendee, please check your email for updates.